Voce mea ad Dominum

Random thoughts from an amateur theologist.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bridget

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth! Thou whose glory above the heavens is chanted by the mouth of babes and infants, thou hast founded a bulwark because of thy foes, to still the enemy and the avenger. - Psalms 8:1-2

Today I had the privilege of visiting with a precocious two year old who loves books, speaks very clearly, and most interestingly prays five to six times a day! FIVE TO SIX TIMES A DAY! I was floored! Her mother even informed me that at times she will wake in the middle of the night and then come into their room and pray with them.
What innocence and trust! What grace!

I told her parents, "Now I am in trouble. I will be contemplating this all day!" And here I am blogging. You just never know when or in what manner the Lord will visit you, do you?

"Let the children come to me, do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it." - Mark 10:14b-15

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Peter said...

"...and a little child shall lead them."

--Isaiah 11:6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home